Every community strives to be livable, desirable, sustainable. This image can be hindered by properties with:
- Unlicensed cars
- White goods, tires and pallets in yards
- Uncontrolled weeds, grass, trees, bushes
- Houses with broken doors/windows
- Outbuildings in disrepair
These nuisances are a safety hazard and they create a negative image of your community. We understand it can be difficult for local boards to enforce ordinances as there may be negative repercussions to their family, business and the community’s perception of the board.
SCEDD Nuisance Abatement program offers:
- Third party oversight
- Professional knowledge of nuisance procedures
- Non-discriminatory review of properties
- Fair and equitable treatment of all residents
The result is a more desirable and livable community! Call SCEDD today to inquire about implementing this program in your community.