Ready to protect your business?
We Can Help!
To lead businesses and organizations in South Central Nebraska in preparing to survive a disaster.
A well-educated, well-trained and committed community of business professionals prepared to be both disaster resistant and disaster resilient.
- Promote the importance of disaster preparedness
- Provide resources to business recovery planning tools
- Deliver training and workshops on disaster recovery planning
- Document and disseminate innovative success stories and best practices
- Strengthen communication and collaboration among the private sector and emergency management agencies
- Support the development and implementation of preparedness plans, strategies and projects in the region
NEBizRecovery is a project of the South Central Economic Development District with funding through the emergency managers of the South Central Planning, Exercise and Training Region and the Economic Development Administration under project number 05-69-04731.
NEBizRecovery serves the communities of:
Adams, Buffalo, Clay, Dawson, Franklin, Frontier, Gosper, Hamilton, Hall, Harlan, Kearney, Lincoln, Merrick, Nuckolls, Phelps and Webster.
Training events and workshops are available to help you understand a variety of business continuity concepts including disaster response planning, critical functions, communication planning, records management and data security.
Our coordinator will come to your place of business and work with you one-on-one to help you develop or update a business continuity plan tailored to meet the needs of your business.
Online Resource Center
You can access information at your convenience to view and download presentations, forms, checklists, and links to useful websites to assist you in developing a business continuity plan.