Business development concentrates on activities that help create and expand businesses. Businesses create jobs, and with adequate employment, communities can maintain a stable economy, a strong tax base and a solid infrastructure — all vital to building sustainability.
Are you seeking any of the following for your business?
- Someone to talk to and share your business concept
- Individual business counseling
- Training or education
- Assistance with a business plan, financial projections, or loan applications
- Business transition planning
- Business interruption preparedness
Ask us… we can help!
Do you have an idea for a business or did you just start your own business? Is your business struggling, are you planning to expand, or are you a business owner considering retiring? SCEDD can provide direct assistance or connect you with the people who can.